Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Depressing Decision Worth Making. . .

Today, as my best friend Kristen and I sat in the back seats together of a poetry meeting after school, we randomly started a small conversation of our past love ones, as we usually do. Of course, this time, it finally hit me that there is absolutely no point in even talking about it. None. No one can say otherwise, either. It is not helping with coping and allowing time to heal our wounds - and talking about it all the time just makes it all the more worse! Heck, just thinking about it hurts inside, for both of us. I know it. She is hurting, and so am I. So, I suggested we vow to never speak of it again, and made her shake on it. And she did, with some hesitation. . . But, she did none the less, and I am proud of her. We deserved better than them, anyway, and God will help us through this mess. He will heal us and reward us with what we truly deserve.

Amen.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I would respond but I will stay to our pact.

But anyhow, look at this:

http://www.ourchurch-graphics.com/member/s/sampson/JesusWept800.jpg