Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Food For Thought

I am at school while I write this, and it is 10:40. . . 10:41. . . and I was just thinking about food. Kris always says I am afraid of eating in front of people and that I have an eating disorder. . . sad part is, I think she's right. But the awful truth is, I am overweight. Or at least I think I am. No one else does, apparently, but they are wrong. They are all wrong. I am overweight! Why can no one see that?? I am too short to eat 2,000 calories and I am too short to weigh 104! No one understands!! I don't think anyone will ever understand just how it feels to be 4"10 and feel fat all the time! BECAUSE I AM! And it is just so gosh darn difficult to lose the weight! I don't know why it is. My guess is genetics, but God. . . GOD. May the Lord just help me. I feel like I am losing my mind sometimes about this. I am too afraid to look at myself in the mirror. When I am in the shower, I close my eyes. When I put on a tight shirt, you can CLEARLY SEE THE BULGE. It is there. I know it. I can see it. I can feel it. . .

1 comment:

scubasteve said...

I know you've heard this a hundred times but your really no were near fat, chubby or even pudgy. Your beautiful. And I'm not just saying this because I'm nice or because your friend, you really are great and I worry about you.