Saturday, November 15, 2008


He thinks I do not miss him, but I do. He thinks I have lost my love for him and have forgotten all we have been through, but i have not. He acts like I do not exist, like we were never together; I can see it on his face. How he laughs and smiles, how it is so plain to see that he does not even miss me. How can it be so? After everything we have been through together. Does it mean nothing to him? Do I mean nothing to him? Perhaps the question should be, did I ever mean anything to him? I sure thought he did. He led me to believe he really loved me. He led me into a trap and I fell right in and shattered every bone in my body. I fell for him. He scooped me up and threw me into a black abyss and left me there to rot.

One month and 22 days...

25 minutes...

20 seconds.

dead.



No comments: